Sunday, June 21, 2015

Summer Read Book Swap Reveal

I signed up to participate in a swap for summer reads. Ashley from American Honey and Chelsie from Life with Rosie.

The person who sent me a package was Tula from Primary Library Diva. She sent me the following:
She sent me three books :
The 9th Judgement by James Patterson
Pictures of You by Caroline Leavitt
The Summer of Us by Holly Chamberlin

She also included a bag of twizzlers, one of my FAVORITE candies.  She also sent a pair of book lights. :)

Thanks Tula! I already scarfed the twizzlers and I have already started reading one of the books.

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I love Twizzlers! I got caramel chocolates in my box and ate them all before I even took my swap reveal picture! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, I thought it was a good haul too. Twizzlers are like my go to snack when I am feeling frazzled. I made myself take a picture before diving in to them since I am a tad bit frazzled right now. lol

      Delete
  2. What a neat idea with Twizzlers! I hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for joining us in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I enjoyed participating in the swap.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.