Monday, June 29, 2015

Getting to know Me.................

I thought I would take some time and tell you some things about me.

1. I am a North Carolina native.
2. I am married to a retired USAF Airman.
3. I have two boys. 1 teenage and 1 preteen
4. I am an animal lover.
5. I adore the minions.
6. I collect Buddhas, dolphins, owls.
7. I am an Independent Designer with "Origami Owl"
8. I am going in to my final semester of college on August 17th.
9. I currently volunteer at a local non profit law firm.
10. I love the law.
11. I am a libra.
12. I love to read.
13. I love to shop, especially from other home businesses.
14. I have been married 15 years.
15. I am getting my degree so I can become a certified paralegal.
16. I love road trips although my body doesn't so much anymore.
17. At the age of 34 I was diagnosed with Severe Scoliosis. My lower lumbar basically looks pregnant.
18. I am working on changing my lifestyle to be healthier and more active.
19. I like taking pictures but do not get to practice with my camera too much.
20. I have a deep and abiding love for sweet tea, vanilla coke, dr. pepper, and twizzlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.