Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life Update

I cannot believe it has been almost a month since I last posted here on the blog. I am not going to make excuses or make any more promises to update.

For the past few weeks I have been struggling with trying to find time for things that make me happy. This is something my counselor and therapist both want me to focus on.

So that is my goal for now.

I completed my internship, finished out the semester, and have one last exam to take this week. Then summer vacation officially begins and I am looking forward to it.

While at my internship, I learned a lot, and I am excited about volunteering some over the summer.

The future is still hanging out of my reach, but I am trying to do my best to not focus on that anymore.

I am praying that the grade fairies will look kindly upon me this semester so that I only have this one last semester to graduate.

If you wish to find out how I am doing, feel free to contact me via e-mail. I'll be around, but for now I am focusing on what makes me truly happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.