Sunday, April 12, 2015

It's been way too long...

I cannot believe it has been 32 days since I last posted here on the blog. To be honest, life has been crazy and the blog has been the last thing on my mind. So since my last post a few things have happened.

 # 1 Hubby retired from the military.
 # 2 My internship is going well at a local law firm.
 # 3 I finished Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.
 # 4 I registered for my hopefully last semester of college.

I am really excited for the summer to get here. I am not sure how much of it I will get to spend with the hubby before he finds a new job.

Currently I am working on trying to not worry as much about the future and just concentrate on the here & now. The constant worrying was exacerbating my anxiety. So I am really trying to let go of my grip on the future, it is not easy. But I have to do this for my health and for my family so I do not end up getting sick.

I think that is about it for all the "new" things happening around my life. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday.

I am off to enjoy the nice sunny day outside.

xoxo,

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.