Friday, May 15, 2015

Happy Friday!!

This is my first time linking up on "oh hey friday" and I am looking forward to linking up in the future. I hope to include pictures next time. :)

1. I am super excited that Pitch Perfect 2 is out today. I cannot wait to go see it. I loved the first one and I am hoping that I love this one just as much.

2. My Spring Semester of college ended with me passing all classes. Now I just have this one last semester that starts in August and I will graduate.

3. I am really looking forward to my upcoming packages from Ulta and Origami Owl®. I am a Independent Designer with Origami Owl®

4. The probability that we are moving to Florida in a few years.

I know my blog looks scarce right now, I am working on posting more often so I hope you will comeback to visit. Please leave a comment so I can visit you as well.

Niki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.