Sunday, May 17, 2015

A few little confessions..


I have been thinking about what path I want this blog to take, so I thought I would make a post about a few little confessions that I have floating around in my bloggers brain.

1. I am not a beauty expert. I would like to learn more about become more than a novice at some point. So you may see some beauty related posts in the future.

2.  I cannot make up my mind on a lot of things to include blog design, and other random stuff.

3. I am not ashamed to say that I am so very thankful for passing my Biology class this past semester.

4. I LOVE to shop, but I do not always know what looks good on me. I am hoping this will change over time as well.

5. I am in the middle of several different books that have been either on my kindle or on my shelf for a while. I seriously need to get cracking on reading those.


Do you have any confessions? If so make sure you leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.