Friday, June 12, 2015

Oh Hey Friday 6/12/2015



This has been a really crazy week I tell you! It started out with a 6 + hour drive that I really did not need to do and ended up with my back in a lot of pain. So I have been trying to take it easy for the week.

Both of my boys are being promoted to the next grade. So I now have a sixth grader and an eighth grader.

O.. M..G... Oh my Golly Goodness my kids are growing up fast!

I have also realized that I am falling in to a rut of bad habits again. So now that I have realized it, I have to make the necessary changes in my routine to help combat those bad habits. I am in the process of trying to come up with a plan to work on that and that is what I will be working on this coming week.

I hope everyone has a awesome weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.