Monday, June 15, 2015

It's Monday again....

I hope you all are doing well. It is back to being Monday again. Sometimes I dread it being Monday but others I don't and happily today is not one I am dreading so far.

Hubby is doing the Job hunt thing and I am going to be working on my senior project for my senior capstone class. I have a load of research I need to do.

I will be glad when I am completely done with this whole school thing. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed most of it with a few exceptions such as Algebra class, Symbolic Logic are the two that stand out the most.

The boys are going for their monthly visit to grandmas and I am looking forward to the quiet time. I should be able to knock out some decent work on my project.

I hope you all have a great Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.