Monday, June 1, 2015

15th Wedding Anniversary

 photo weddinganniversary.png
Photo credit  Pixabay





It is my 15th Wedding anniversary and I cannot believe it! It does not seem like we have been married this long. Being a military wife is hard on a marriage, and there are quite a few marriages that do not go pass the one year mark. That saddens me.

Although I did not know my husband very long when we got married, I do not regret agreeing to become his wife at all. He has made my life so much better and I am not sure how my life would be if I had not taken that chance 15 years ago when we first met on that Leap year day.

I am very proud of the fact that we have endured so much in our first 10 years of marriage which helped us to make sure we communicated better. Do not get me wrong, even after 15 years I still do not always communicate when I am upset, but hubby can sure tell within a matter of seconds. That is how well he knows me. I can tell when Hubby is upset too, although his tells are much more subtle than mine.

So today while I am celebrating 15 years of marriage to a wonderful man, I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I am looking forward to spending as many years as God lets me stay here on earth with hubby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some bloggy comment love.